- all employees and the particular offender were informed of the corporation’s policies
- further that the policy was made available to all employees of the Corporation for their review;
- such review was done annually as a refresher of the policy and its requirements;
- you have evidence that the employee actually had reasonable review time for reviewing the policy
- the employee certified to the corporation that the employee would comply fully with the policy.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
The role of policy management for Human Resources
Human Resources’ role in the corporation is crucial for performing a number of functions and having up-to-date policies and being able to show that the corporation’s employees have been informed of the current policies, provided with the policies with time to read and review them, and have agreed to comply with the policy. In order to avoid complaints or even litigation, a HR professional should accomplish the following using a sound policy and procedure management approach: